Subscribe to get news & updates on future litters!
We have been raising bulldogs since 2017.
All of our puppies are raised in our home with our family where they can be cared for, loved and spoiled from day one until they go to their forever homes. All puppies are loved on by our children, and our other fur babies, they will be very well socialized.
We love the breed and pride ourselves with breeding high quality and sound bulldogs. I select breeding for improving bloodlines and the breed as a whole.
Our bullys are our family... We do not “kennel” our family, they run free in our yard, and have free access to the doors of our home.
Each puppy comes to you with a health guarantee and this serves as an assurance. Please keep in mind that as long as you are a Bulldog lover, we are ready to talk to you, whether or not you want to buy or just want to get info about the breed, do not hesitate to contact us.
The care and condition of our dogs are very important to us. We take pride in raising healthy, happy, and high-quality puppies. All puppies are started with potty training as soon as they can walk, they will be up to date on vaccines and antiparasitics and microchip.
We are here to help you find your perfect fur-ever friend. We provide support and guidance throughout your adoption, if you ever (for any reason) cannot provide adequate support/care for one of our puppies we will happily take the pup back.
· Bulldogs possess behavioral quirks specific to their breed that require you to take some time to think about how good the match would be before you get one. If any of the traits of a Bulldog doesn't fit with your lifestyle or with what you expect from your dog, consider getting a different breed. Bulldogs are like couch potatoes, matter of fact, that is their middle name. They aren't prone to high grooming maintenance, however do need to have their wrinkles cleaned on a weekly basis to prevent skin infections.
· Bulldogs are not high strung, they don't require a lot of exercise, so if your family is extremely active, a Bulldog may not be a good fit. They tend to be the lazy man's dog. If you work, and leave for pretty much most of the day, your Bully will be happy to hang out with you for that much needed relaxation time after.
· No matter where you get your Bulldog, finding a healthy one is important. Your dog is going to be a part of your family for 8-10 years or more.
· A puppy needs to stay with its mother until it is at least 7-8 weeks of age. This helps to develop the great temperament and wonderful socialization that the Bulldog is known for.
· Make sure you take your puppy to a veterinarian within 72 hours of taking your new one home for the required health check.
· Please continue to visit your vet regularly as required for vaccinations to prevent those dreaded diseases that can easily occur with puppies. If your puppy has diarrhea, vomiting and seems tired all the time, please consult you veterinarian right away!
English Bulldogs are calm, non-sporting dogs with a sour mug face that love to chew and play tug-of-war.
Bulldogs are a people-oriented, loyal and devoted watchdogs that love to nap by your side.
We feed our bully’s Hill’s Science Diet, and recommend this for continued feeding for all of our puppies.
Be the first to hear about new litters, puppy availability, new and possibly exotic pairings.